Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner or mask?

I have really thin, dry, straight hair and I would like some advice to get more volume and less dryness.Best shampoo and conditioner or mask?
If you want cheap looking hair, but cheap stuff at Walgreen's. But if your looking for a improvement go to a salon that carries Davines, Bumble%26amp;Bumble, or Kuene. They work 100% of the time I have used them. You need a good conditioner, something that wont weight your hair down. And you need to repair your damaged hair. So I would go to a salon that carrys Davines... go to Davines.com and locate closest salon...They have many conditioner treatments, and awesome products... I would try out LOVE shampoo/conditioner.Best shampoo and conditioner or mask?
Paul Mitchell. =) I love it and it works great!
The Aquage Volume shampoo and conditioner is expensive, but the only thing i have found that acutally works for me. You should try it! i love it.
If you are looking for inexpensive, Suave's Humectant Shampoo is great. Unfortunately, I swear by Pantene's Moisture Renewal Conditioner. Pantene's Moisture Rich Shampoo is good also...which is just a little more expensive. (Still under $6.00)Good Luck!
I have really thin hair. I use Pantene thick and full shampoo and conditioner. If you don't want to spend that much money... You can use any shampoo and just use the Pantene conditioner. ; )
shampoo: pantene pro-v


conditioner- fructis (i love it it's the best to add volume to your hair)


mask- probably a mud mask. they are good for all skin types.
Herbal esscences have a fantastic range! They are citrus and coconut and get your hair loooking great! I use the blue one which is for dry hair, Its hydrated and made it look 100% better! and for 拢1.95! They also do different masks. its worth having a look. They do all ranges for all kinds of hair! And they smell lush to!
Suave Proffessionals....should be a purple bottle


Trust this!I have straight hair used it and was WOWED





try it

No comments:

Post a Comment