Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there any kind of shampoo/conditioner that makes straight hair wavy?

im asian and have naturally straight hair but sometimes i want waves but i dont want to use an iron...is there any kind of shampoo or conditioner that actually makes straight hair wavy? i wash my hair almost everyday when i hav practice for sports or whenever its hot but on days that i dont really sweat i shower everyother day...Is there any kind of shampoo/conditioner that makes straight hair wavy?
thats the same with me





i just curl my hair with a n iron





but maybe you can braid it after you shower





and like put some moussse in it before you braid





and take it out when its dry





it works for some peopleIs there any kind of shampoo/conditioner that makes straight hair wavy?
my mother told me that Pantene does that

No comments:

Post a Comment