Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner is good for restoring dry, damaged hair?

i am going to a%26amp;p today or rite aid and im going to buy one of the conditioners and shampoos from there, which one is the best?Which shampoo and conditioner is good for restoring dry, damaged hair?
aussie moist shampoo and conditioner works wonders it hydrates hair leaving it soft and smooth .also dove for dry hair is greatWhich shampoo and conditioner is good for restoring dry, damaged hair?
K-Pak by Joico has top of the range shampoo, conditioner, and treatments for dry, damaged hair. It's full of the best quality ingredients and is proven by actual hairdressers to one of the best.


I used to use the Hydrator because I had coloured my hair heaps of times, because I was a hairdressing apprentice and my hair always had to look it's best, but I don't need it anymore, it did it's job ^^





You can find the list of K-Pak products here-


http://www.joico.com/product/detail.php?鈥?/a>
Well a really good shampoo I find is Pert or Herbal Essences; Hello Hydration. A good conditioner for a cheap price would be Garnier Fructis; sleek and shine or Herbal Essences; Drama Clean. If you want an expensive conditioner Try Pureology it works great and it has an anti-fade complex...so if your hair is coloured it will help it look nice and fresh.
Herbal Essences hello hydration is really good, at least the conditioner. I love the hydralicious purple shampoo too because it softens like a conditioner but doesn't weigh hair down.





Either that (and i don't mean to be cliche because these are always suggested) but Mane N Tail works beautifully! And it's usually on sale at Walgreens for buy1get1 free! how cool is that!
the pantene hair fall control is great the pink one and it just works my hair is more soft and i like it very very much and try it good luck:)
well.. usage of shampoo diff accordind 2 the texture of ur hair.. i feel patene is a good shampoo for dry nd damaged hair..
I don't know about expensive ones, but I swear by Pantene Pro-V, the blue one. I always get compliments fom hairdressers about how good the condition of my hair is - and I straighte it every day!!
u hav any brands in mind ?


or is any brand fine ?





between... anyone plz answer my q : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvTP6rF6PusLP6c.QSuRNuwazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090513085404AAb7TFB
Pantene Pro-V is great. and I also love the herbal essences ';hello hydration'; line.
Dove for dry or damaged hair. Its a blue bottle.
just go get a trim, thats probably what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment