Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok, whats a better shampoo/conditioner herbal essence or dove?

So far I keep hearing herbal essence and dove are great, but I sometimes hear that herbal essence is bad because it has wax, so far I havn't heard anything bad about dove, can someone please give me the pros and the cons on herbal essence and doveOk, whats a better shampoo/conditioner herbal essence or dove?
For me herbal essence coz it's really good and healthy for hear


once i color my hair with blond and my hair become damage


and i have to cut it .. so my friend told me about herbal essennces i saw the diffrent in my my hair .. the damages it's gone





i hope this helpedOk, whats a better shampoo/conditioner herbal essence or dove?
herbal essesce
I personally prefer Garnier Fructis, but that's just me.
Personally i like using herbal essence for my wavy medium length hair. : )


Although i am looking to try a new hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment