Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner do u recommend?

I have long dk brown, wavy hair. I don't need anything expensive. Is Dove any good??What shampoo/conditioner do u recommend?
my dermatologist told me that since dove is creamy or moisturizing. it is not advisabel that you use dove if you have oily hair. it would give you b reakout of pimples at your back or on your face but if you have dry hair, maybe it's good :)What shampoo/conditioner do u recommend?
it's not what you use.it's how you use it.don't just pick one brand.everytime you buy new hair products you have to switch it up.try to use products with ingredients like olive extract,alchol free in hair sprays and gels,mousses.try to buy in a salon because normal store brands usually aren't great for ur hair but if you do choose to use them then also get like a little tub of deep moisterizing creme for ur hair.it will help keep ur hair from drying out with the store boughts.and pantene leaves a layer of wax on ur hair which is what gives the so called shine.ruins ur hair after a while of using it.you don't want to use anything to make ur hair soft.you want it to make ur hair softer over time.dove is good stuff.i like it alot.that and neutrogena
i have long red curly hair and i have used Dove almost exclusively for a year and my hair is still great. Pantene and thermasilk are not good. I have known several people who's hair was falling out while using those products. There are all kinds of choices for Dove and it doesn't weigh your hair down. I use intense moisture, because I tend to have dry hair. But two thumbs up for Dove.
Go for Pantene or Head and Shoulders
Tresseme
vc or dove
My girlfriend likes Dove because she says it makes her hair feel nice, and she loves the way it smells. She has long, dark wavy hair too. I don't care for it much cuz I don't go for anything that smells ';too girly';. I mostly just use my Axe body wash cuz i'm lazy, lol. When I feel like usin actual shampoo, I like Paul Mitchell. It smells nice, and makes my hair smooth.
dove is great!!!!!
SUNSILK. YOU HAVE A WIDE VARIETY TO CHOOSE FROM.
I have long, thick brown hair and the best shampoo/condition I ever used was Aussie. I swear that stuff tames my hair and my hair has a mind of its own. The other product that worked was Mane and Tail, which is amazing as well.


Here is a link for the Aussie: http://www.aussiehair.com/products/smoot鈥?/a>


Here are links for the Mane and Tail: http://www.medicice.com/products/persona鈥?/a>


http://www.medicice.com/products/persona鈥?/a>
the one that would make you BALD! then you can fly in the air,like a DOVE.....
no, dove is not good.. go for pantene
rejoice is the best.. its proven by myself
Check your local drug stores, even Target. Depending on the conditon of your hair there are many products to choose. Bed Head shampoo and conditioner works well.


There are many price categories out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment