Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teens:What shampoo & conditioner do you use?

At the moment.





Just curious.





It may be a weird question :\ ..oh well.Teens:What shampoo %26amp; conditioner do you use?
TREsemme ; _* shampoo %26amp; conditioner . .


or sometimes..





Pantene ; shampoo %26amp; conditioner.Teens:What shampoo %26amp; conditioner do you use?
Herbal Essences
Redkin Color Extend.
Pantene the Ice Shine kind. It makes my hair smooth and it smells good.
Pantene Pro V : Nature Fusion .


it makes my hair really soft . :P
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner!!! :)
head and shoulders is the bomb.com





i love love love





dove intense therapy collection


herbal essences but ONLY the conditioner(the shampoo has too many detergents in it)


garnier fructis


anything bath and body works
Pantene. i forgot what specifically for. i think its called sleek and straight. so pantene (sleek and straight)
Herbal Essenses. I mean:





What do 15% of women do on valentine's day?





Send themselves flowers.





:)
Aussie Moist Shampoo + Conditioner!


=]
Garniier Fructis; Sleek %26amp; Shine . (:
Herbal Essences body envy


i don't use conditioner
I switch up shampoos. At the moment I use Bath and Body Works shampoo and conditioner. Every now and them, I switch and use this shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. I recently made a switch from brunette to blonde, so I need to also use A LOT of conditioning treatments as well.





ஐ(gιggℓεs) ஐ
Im single. And I'm not worried about finding a guy right now
Herbal Essences Hello hydration. :D I don't usually use conditioner.... idk why.
pantene. (sp?)








emilyelisabeth
Head and Shoulders+ any decent shampoo from Dollarama Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment