Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner would you say is the best to use?

i have brown wavey hair mid-longWhat shampoo and conditioner would you say is the best to use?
well i use tresemme :D shampooo and conditioner and i usee this different shampoo thing aswell sorry i 4got the name of it .What shampoo and conditioner would you say is the best to use?
Probably clynol for shampoo and Kyrasilk for conditioner. They are both pretty expensive but they do the job. You get them off their websites;


http://www.clynol.com/index.asp - SHAMPOO


http://www.salon-collective.co.uk/hair_conditioners.php?manufacturer=Goldwell+Kerasilk - CONDITIONER.





I have brown hair and they give great affects for layered and feathered hair. It gives volume and silky finishes.


HAPPY TO HELP! :-)
There are many hair products you can use.


I have the same hair as you so i normally go for


Aussie 3 minute miracle - shampoo and conditioner


I normally put shampoo in for about a minute and massage my hair all over make sure I've got every bit.


Then with the conditioner, leave in for 3 minutes whilst brushing your fingers through your hair to make it smooth.


Wash off and dry.


I love it :]


hope it helps





x xx
Oh gosh.. lolz. Well don't use Pantene because it's bad for your hair, uhm Herbal Essences smells good but I heard some bad things abuot it. Possibly Garnier Fructis may work it smells good and makes your hair soft and attractive. And also Dove is good too. So yeah, Garnier Fructis or Dove is good.
I have curly hair and i love l'oeal elvive. The orange one is good for frizzy hair, but i also like the red one for colored hair, and the pink one is the best one yet. The conditioner is very good quality for curly wavy hair.
My hair sounds similar to yours and i always use loreal elvive nutri gloss (the pink one) and its great it leaves my hair soft and shiny and also easy to manage.
Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream and Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner if you have wavy and/or culy hair.
I love Redken All Soft. It's great.





I've also tried Herbal Essences and it's actually pretty nice. There's the extra touch of a subtle smell too. :)
Umberto Gianni





Its expensive but your hair smells gorgeous afterwards and its really shiny!!!!
Tresemme! They have loads of different shampoos and conditioners to choose from :)
I would say Herbal Essences.
Tresemme - range of shampoo and contd.
  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment