Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner gives thin hair volume and keeps it moisturized, shiny, smooth, soft, and healthy?

I dye my hair so it tends to be dry and frizzy, even though it's dry and on the thinner side. I really want to make it shiny, healthy, smooth and moisturized and it needs more volume. help me please. thank you.





a lot of conditioners weigh my hair down, but moisturize wonderfully, so it's hard to pick a good one since i want both things out of it.What shampoo/conditioner gives thin hair volume and keeps it moisturized, shiny, smooth, soft, and healthy?
I use Loreal Vive, and it works very well. It is in a bright pink bottle, and the type of shampoo is ';Nutri Gloss shampoo. Mirror shine, cashmere touch. For medium to long hair that's damaged';. What shampoo/conditioner gives thin hair volume and keeps it moisturized, shiny, smooth, soft, and healthy?
bed head. i use the maniac moisture. its a little pricey but it works REALLY well. it's the only thing i use and if i wash my hair with something else i get totally mad! thats how much you'll love it!
Garnier Fructis Volumizing shampoo plus conditioner
i use pantene and its awsome! it smells great, and it makes it very soft and light

No comments:

Post a Comment