Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you u use shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment all in the same day?

i gots very frizzy hair and damaged hair, and have just bought the infusium 23 frizzologie steps 1-3





I am wondering does it work? and do u apply all three things the same day.





Also why does my hair when i am shampooing or conditioning my hair come off a bit?





Is it due to the years of damage?Do you u use shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment all in the same day?
you can but wash your hair AT MOST every other day! I have dry hair to and there is no need to wash it every day.





also, when you do wash it, it is not necessary to shampoo it every time because that takes moisture out of your hair.





In a nutshell: as long as you dont wash your hair every day then yes, u can use all 3 products at onceDo you u use shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment all in the same day?
yup plzzz answer
Use shampoo, conditioner and leave-in one day, then the next just conditioner and leave-in. Alternate that every other day. And everyone has a little hair fall out, that's normal.
After i practically shaved my head, i stopped using shampoo and conditioner. I get complements allot about how nice my hair is. It has no split ends and is never greasy. I still use hair product, but nothing harsh or anything with alcohol in it.





People have always had hair, but shampoo is a recent invention. It's bad for your hair...
You shampoo and condition your hair in the shower and after you towel dry your hair that's when you put the leave in treatment in. I don't know what to tell you about how to handle your hair, you should get the opinion of about 3 different hair stylists at three different salons to get an okay answer ask more for the best answer. As the hair stylists that know what they are talking about will all tell you the same thing and you will see a pattern and then follow that advice and if your hair changes again do the same thing. Oh and be ready for each of them to sell you some severly overpriced product. I think they get commission. Follow the same directions, if they offer you the same products at different places follow the pattern and buy the most recommended one. I think this is the best way to get the best advice and save you from buying many unneeded, overpriced and useless products.
wow thats like me.





Yeah, use it all same day.
I have only even left it in all day once, which is when I had profound knots.
lolwut
Yeah, everyday. Just don't use too much shampoo or conditioner.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment