Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dyed hair - Do i need to use special colour shampoo/conditioner?

or can i just use normal shampp and conditioner, im using the dye beginning with S,( sorry forget how to spell it.)Dyed hair - Do i need to use special colour shampoo/conditioner?
You don't need to if you don't want to. But using shampoo and conditioner that is for people with colored hair preserves the color longer and keeps it vibrant. Your color will fade faster if you use regular shampoo and conditioner. Some s+c brands aren't specifically for people with colored hair, but they are color safe. I use Organix, and I have colored hair, and my color hasn't faded at all.Dyed hair - Do i need to use special colour shampoo/conditioner?
honestly I have dyed my hair a zillion times and i know the color treated is suppost to keep it from fading but if you usde a good dye it wont fade. I have used color stuff on and off with my hair.
The reason for using shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair is that it has ingredients to preserve your color and keep it from fading too fast. Regular shampoo doesn't have this and your color will fade quicker if you use it.
I dont always use a color shampoo or conditioner buut I hear the Matrix Color Shampoo is great!
  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment