Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner would you suggest?

I've been trying to grow my hair out forever an it just doesnt seem to want to get as long as I want it to be...


Whats a good shampoo/conditioner suggestion for helping my hair to grow longer and maybe a little thicker would be nice too..





thnks for any helpWhat shampoo/conditioner would you suggest?
mane N tail is good it helps to thicker grow fast also vitamin shampoo works great it helps hair to grow fast my hair it long nice with this shampoo you find it at rite aid cvs stores.What shampoo/conditioner would you suggest?
My uncle is a hair stylist.


Reality is your hair is as thick as it's going to get.


However, growing out your hair consists of cutting the tips every two or three months so that it's healthier and grows quicker.





A good shampoo would be a John Freida shampoo or TreSemme.





Good luck!
Beautiful Lengths shampoo and conditioner by Pantene, or Mane N Tail... I've never used Mane N Tail but I've heard it works pretty good?
Garnier. or tresemea or how ever you spell it.


answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090816220738AAhFEBo
I love the pantene nature infusion and redken products (:
you should just get hair extension its so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment