Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Confused with a different shampoo with another brand of conditioner?

I know my question sounds weird. I just finished my herbal essences shampoo and I have a lot of conditioner. I am using this natural product that belongs to my mom. Is it a bad idea to use my herbal essences for a conditioner?Confused with a different shampoo with another brand of conditioner?
I don't think so. I use Motions Shampoo with a deep conditioner Hair Mayo that isn't the same brand. If you get good results with the combinaton you're using then go for it!Confused with a different shampoo with another brand of conditioner?
If you are thinking of using the conditioner in place of the shampoo, the answer is no. It will make your hair heavy and greasy. If you are asking of its okay to switch out a natural conditioner for the herbal essences kind, the answer is yes, although chemicals might make your hair behave the way you want it to, they are more harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment