Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner should i use?

I have a bunch of shampoos, but my hair is very dull looking with flyaways. how should i use my conditioner, and what are some good home remidies/recipes to put in hair? you could also recomend a good brand name or type of shampoo/ condish. thank you! also i think my hair is kinda dry and not shiny. what kind of shine spray could i buy or make? my goal is to get shiny healthy hair.What shampoo/conditioner should i use?
try the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine system of shampoo, conditioner and serum. i use the conditioner on a regular basis and works great!


no more pesky flyaways and it makes your hair shiny all day long. after using most of the time, my hair stayed flat and shiny all day, even after a tiring day of school.


hope that helps!What shampoo/conditioner should i use?
Well I use Tresemme. I had the same problem, until i used that shampoo and conditioner.
Garnier Fructis!
herbal essence works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment