Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the BEST shampoo+conditioner for extremely greasy hair? please help?

help me! i have rly greasy hair and i need some s+c for extreamly greasy hair .. specific names would be nice pleaseee





xoxo :-*What is the BEST shampoo+conditioner for extremely greasy hair? please help?
Females in the shower :)What is the BEST shampoo+conditioner for extremely greasy hair? please help?
normal shampoo does the trick for me...i don't use conditioner though and that really helps.
I use Herbal Essences Drama Clean shampoo. They have a shampoo, conditioner, and a ';Degunkify Tingling Deep Cleaning Shampoo';. Here is their description: ';look out world! beautifully clean hair is just a rinse away. we'll make you feel fresh-headed and ready to go';: http://aussie.com/us/collections/cleanse鈥?/a>





Aussie Cleanse and Mend Shampoos and Conditioners are also good for oily hair. They are meant to get rid of grease on the scalp and nourish the tips. I tried that and it didn't do that much for me, but it might be different for you: http://aussie.com/us/collections/cleanse鈥?/a>





I would also recommend washing hair every day or every other day, which ever works best for you, and using a dry shampoo on greasy days. Make sure you use conditioner just on the ends or not at all. Hope I helped!
prell shapoo it's great .. most imporant don't use condioner.
ummm.... maybe head and shoulders shampoo and conditoners they work for me and your hair will be really nice. =]
  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment