Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I wash my hair with shampoo adn conditioner every day and then blowdry abd staighten it every day. im 15 years

old. what effects will this have on my hair later on. btw i dont use any products at all. and how long will it take until my haris totally ruined and burnt out?I wash my hair with shampoo adn conditioner every day and then blowdry abd staighten it every day. im 15 years
idk how long it will take exactly...but it wont be too long from now. You should try about 3 times a week leaving ur hair natural with no straightener. Lets say you straighten ur hair monday morning....on monday night, dont wash your hair or get it wet, leave it straight since you would restraighten it the next morning. THis is what a professional hair stylist told me to do with my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment