Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP I need a good smelling shampoo & conditioner !!?

I would love to have a good smelling shampoo/conditioner combo that allows my hair to smell good throughout the day. Any suggestions of a drugstore brand ? Thank you : )HELP I need a good smelling shampoo %26amp; conditioner !!?
TresSEMME is super cheap and surprisingly good - use TresSEMME ColorThrive shampoos %26amp; conditioners if your hair is dyed. They work better for me than the expensive ones.HELP I need a good smelling shampoo %26amp; conditioner !!?
pantene expressions and garnier fructise are the best smelling drug store brands
Vo5 Orange/Strengthener.


check out their other fragrances.


Vo5 Usually on sale most grocery outlets, from .69 cents each to just over a dollar$.





Shampoos match the Conditioners fragrances.





I for one cannot stand over perfumed people, or much perfume at all. Acts up my lungs/Asthma.
Garnier Fructis - cheap and smells fruity but not overpoweringly. The 2-1 seem to suit my hair, it leaves it shiny and manageable and amazingly my hair doesn't need washing as often if I use this shampoo.
PANTENE smells Awesome!


My hair still smells good and I took a shower like 36 hours ago!
I use Aussie. It runs at about $3 and smells great, even the hairspray smells great. It comes in moistureizing, voulmizing, clean, etc. I was told by people around me that it does smell good.
suave cucumber melon shampoo and condiitioner
I Suggest DOVE
i got one from gee tees it was anatural coconut shampoo and conditioner and it smeeld good all day everyone always says what have you got on and im like its my hair my hubby loves it

No comments:

Post a Comment