Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Should I use Redken shampoo/conditioner on my hair?

i have curly, frizzy hair with split ends and someone told me to use redken shampoo and conditioner. will it help? right now i use herbal essenses or pantene.Should I use Redken shampoo/conditioner on my hair?
All Shampoo and conditioners have the same main ingredients. It's really all the same. For splits ends you will need to get a trim. What that conditioner does is sticks your splits ends together to make it look better. I suggest you trim up and don't use the blow dryer on the ends of your hair and only your scalp, it'll reduce the frizz.Should I use Redken shampoo/conditioner on my hair?
you should definitely switch to professional shampoo and conditioner. redken all soft is really good for curly frizzy hair. it makes it feel silky and soft. shampoos that you get at the drug store are mostly detergents that dry out your hair, so you want to go to a salon where a licensed hairstylist can look at your hair and reccomend what kind of shampoo is best for your hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment