Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How many times should I apply shampoo and conditioner in a week,please recommend some good shampoo?

My hair is not that soft...it gets entangled after I get up from sleep..How many times should I apply shampoo and conditioner in a week,please recommend some good shampoo?
Dear Shariff it is advisable to use mild shampoo thrice a week and condition ur hair at least once a week. from my personal experience i would recommend u to use Dove shampoo . but u say that ur hair is not that soft and they tangle up the main reason is u r not oiling ur hair before shampoo , if you treat ur hair with warm oiling before shampoo this problem will definitely be solved I'm pretty sure.How many times should I apply shampoo and conditioner in a week,please recommend some good shampoo?
You should use conditioner every time you shampoo, unless you shampoo every day, then - I'd say every other day. Some good brands are Vive Pro, Garnier Fructis, And Tresemme. Their products are really great and safe for everyday use. I have personal expericence using all their products and my hair is very soft and silky. If you have rough hair, you could also try using a deep conditioner once a week.
I use this product everyday, paired with any shampoo..I dunno if you're from the philippines, I am, but, it has been a perrenial problem to me too..Not until, I discovered Hortaleza Professional (HP) virgin coconut oil conditioner, shampoo are also available too.Its Really REALLY good!....and is cheap for less than 4$USD per 1000ml..(i might sounded like that of the commercials, they could have paid me for this advertisement, LOL!) but, im just tryin to help by sharing it with you...


oh, by the way, it also treated dandruff and scalp itchiness, according to my friend who'd tried it too...
twice a weekis optimun..as u said abt ur hair...it seems ur hair is dry...so twice is enuf...





mine is dry too and i use himalayas shampoo n conditioner for dry/damaged hair..n believe me..it solves the problem...


I sometimes wonder like how they do the product...





but anyways...different people have dffrnt points..n diff reactions...i think u have to try it urself...to make any conclusions..








gud luck,,:)
Depends on your hair. I have to wash my hair every day (super fine hair) and use Herbal Essence (I LOVE it!). I have a friend that can only wash her hair every 2-3 days or it gets too dry. Talk to a salon and get advice.
FIRST APPLY COCONUT OIL 1HR BEFORE U WASH UR HAIR.U CAN USE SHAMPOO THRICE IN A WEEK SPECIALLY IN SUMMER.AFTER THAT USE CONDITIONER.TRY TO USE GARNIER'S SHAMPOO ND CONDITIONER .ONCE IN A MONTH U CAN APPLY EGG ON UR HAIR OR AMLA.ITS GOOD FOR HAIR
condituoner only once a week, and shampoo thrice a week. Apply warm hair oil (any) at least twice a week.
use shampoo and conditioner every day and fructise and pantene are thee best!
i fu want to take care of your hair avoid use of shampoo or conditioners which has chemicals causing harm to the hair in the long run..take oil bath weekly once using soap nut
use DOVE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER..........its the best twice a week.........the white color bottle of the products will do for u
Depends on if you work in a dirty job or stay at home!





Once a week is normal a conditioner!
Use a good soap with moisturser.
Twice a week is OK
my hair same like yours.. my hairdresser recommend twice a week... it help... now i have healthier looking hair...
dove daily moisture treatment for rough/dry hair is AMAZING.


its made my rough, nasty hair silky and shiny!
  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment