Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner actually makes your hair silky smooth?

i have like, thick hair. %26gt;:(


so what shampoo/conditioner works to make hair silky smooth?


:DWhat shampoo/conditioner actually makes your hair silky smooth?
Pantene is amazing, buy both the shampoo and conditioner, I am not joking around, the first time I used it it was amazing!!!What shampoo/conditioner actually makes your hair silky smooth?
I have really thin hair, basically the opposite of yours.


I use Herbal Essences (any kind), it really leaves your hair soft and shiny.


If this doesn't work for you and you want a better product, try Redken, and product by them is bound to do your hair some good, and the best thing about it is that it protects your hair from everyday damage- all for only about $10 a bottle.


Pantene's new collection of Volume Shampoos and Conditioners is amazing. I use that every other day (I swap between Herbal Essences and the Pantene Volume Collection). It really does give your hair volume and leaves you with hair really shiny.
well i use dove. the dark blue bottle for repairing the hair.


BUT i also use a mayo treatment. all you do is put mayo in your hair and leave it in for about an hour and then take a shower and rinse it out. and shampoo and condition like you normally would
there's a shampoo that says silky smooth in one of the brand but i forgot. just go to the store and look for it that says ';silky smooth';.
oh i have exactly the same type of hair. and iv tried many different ones, yes dove shampoo does make it extremelly silky! or try tresemme or pantene! those ones worked best for me! good luck!
Redken Smooth Down is the best,


and I heard that TresEmme has some deep


conditioner that works well... I read it in Seventeen


Magazine.
tresemme salon silk conditioner is amazing!!!!!!!
i have thick hair and i use paul mitchell use can use any kind but they are all amazing
tresemme
dove
I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment