Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you use more shampoo or conditioner?

When you wash your hair in one wash.





I use more conditioner.Do you use more shampoo or conditioner?
shampoo that's all i useDo you use more shampoo or conditioner?
i use more conditioner, cause for some reason i feel like it will make my hair more softer and glossier, it turns out the same even if i use a lil bit lol....its just out of habit now..i go through a whole bottle of conditioner a week lol
I always seem to get through the bottle of conditioner faster than i get through the shampoo... i think its due to the consistency of the conditioner.... its always thicker so somehow it gets used up much faster....
I have a 2in1 shampoo and conditioner which I use.





Apparently having curly hair I should use more conditioner, but this shampoo/conditioner I've got is especially for curly hair and has more conditioner in it. Cool!
I love shampoo, I just love the way it sounds too, the word.


I use lots of shampoo, and will usually wash my hair at least twice in one wash. I do use conditioner but I just leave it in extra long.
Conditioner, my hair is very dry, frizzy, brittle so i need a lot


1 shampoo bottle to every 2 conditioner bottles
Hmm both really, shampoo cos i wash my hair 2 times in one wash and then conditioner cos it makes my hair smooth and shiny..so im not sure which one i use more, maybe shampoo :D
Same. Conditioner doesn't lather up as much as Shampoo.
More conditioner, it makes my hair softer [:
I run out of shampoo before conditioner.
conditioner...


Makes it smooth %26lt;3
shampoo...lots of conditioner makes my hair go greasy quicker!
shampoo
shampoo
shampoo
for some reason,


i usually pour more shampoo than conditioner..
more shampoo.





i wash with shampoo twice. once for the hair, the second for the scalp.
i use more conditioner, but because I use alot of heat on my hair so it keeps it very moist :]
Shampoo because I wash my hair.
Shampoo because I wash my hair twice.
More shampoo...dont know why lol
I use to in one (Head and Shoulders)

No comments:

Post a Comment