Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does redken shampoo and conditioner have beer in it?

i always use Redken shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair soo soft and smooth. But my friend slept over last night and after she got out of the shower she asked why my shampoo and conditioner smelled like beer..


i never noticed it but she said she knew it right away.


and i know beer is good for your hair but i was wondering if the Redken brand ha beer in it or any similiar ingredients??


thanks bunchesDoes redken shampoo and conditioner have beer in it?
Not sure,but I've heard beer is good for your hair.Does redken shampoo and conditioner have beer in it?
NO!!!! Redken is made up of all natural ingredients and does not contain beer. Every one has their own sense of smell and different things may smell different to another. At my job we use Redken products. I would know if their is beer in their product. Also, I think some stylist would probably try to drink it if it had beer in it. LOL%26gt;
Ya know, I thought I was friggin crazy! I was using that Redken color glaze stuff and I thought the same thing! I even wrote a review to drugstore.com about it and they didn't publish it, probably because it said ';beer';. I doubt there is really beer in it, but i do agree that it smells that way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment