Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What type shampoo or conditioner can I use to make my hair soft and smooth?

Trust me on this one...I have been on a shampoo and conditioner rampage and found that Dove shampoos are FANTABULOUS!!!! This is what it did for me: it made my hair smell good, soft, silky, voluminous, shiny, and most of all my husband constantly rubs his fingers through it 24/7!!!!What type shampoo or conditioner can I use to make my hair soft and smooth?
If you value your dollars (and, who doesn't) remember that most big drugstores (Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, etc) have very lenient return policies on all health and beauty aids. So try the Sunsilk and use it for a week or so, and if it doesn't work for you, return it and get the Pantene, and if that doesn't work, exchange it for the John Frieda, and so on. Everyone's hair is different, so what works great for me may be horrible for you.


If you are looking for more high-end designer products, most of those retailers will provide sample packets. And, like a drugstore... they will certainly invite you to return an unsuccessful product for an exchange or a refund.


And ditto the person who recommended keeping at least a couple of kinds handy and switching it up every week or so.What type shampoo or conditioner can I use to make my hair soft and smooth?
Biolage
i was just informed that ';sunsilk'; is suppose to be really good. compared to high end stores. it is cheap to under $4 . you can get it at drugstores dot com.
moisturizer shampoo
I've been around the block with shampoos tried almost everysingle one out there and none have worked forme as much as dove has it leaves your hair sosoft that you dont even have to comb it.
try mane n tail...my sister loves it. myself, i use jhirmack.
Johnson and Johnson Baby shampoo does wonders
Pantene...its very cheap %26amp; good also.
The Dove line of shampoos and conditioners are the best I have found so far. No build up and they leave my hair feeling great and healthy. I do every so often use the Neutrogina shampoo just for extra cleansing.
Pantene Pro-V. The best i have ever used it is inexpensive you can get it at any store. It makes my hair silky and soft and the conditioner makes you hair easy to comb and even softer!
If you have dark hair, use Brillant Brunette by John Frieda... it makes my hair look EXTREMELY healthy and shiny. It's great. But if you're blonde or a redhead, they have the same type of shampoo for those certain hair colors, so I would definately suggest trying that..
You need to use several different types of shampoos and conditioners. Get one daily cleaners, use once a week. use and moisturizing type, two days a week. Then any other kind for the other two days.
Garnier Fructis all the way.. they have a bunch of different kinds of shampoos for almost any problem...everything i have used of theres has work wonders...and you can get it like anywhere basically
pantene does its work and is very cheap too.
White Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment