Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ladies, what is your favorite shampoo & conditioner?

Tell me what's you favorite shampoo %26amp; conditioner of all time and tell me why it works for you and what kind of hair you have. Easy ten points :]Ladies, what is your favorite shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I actually love an organic brand called Giovanni, i use the 50:50 calming balancing line. I also use the smooth as silk. i have damaged fine hair from bleaching and dyeing and it really helps restore my hair. i also have a tooon of hair and it makes it manegable. it also has no alcohol to strip the color. its nice seeing natural ingredients in my shampoo :DLadies, what is your favorite shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
right now I have to say my fave shampoo is Optimum Oil Therapy Ultimate Recovery. I'm black and have relaxed hair. my hair tend to tangles while washing and this shampoo detangles and softens my hair while washing. Also it doesn't strip my relaxer.





my fave conditioner is organics hair mayonnaise. It keeps my hair from being over processed by relaxers and strengthens it. It dangles my hair also.
Jason kid's shampoo and conditioner. I've used it since I was a kid and haven't stopped. It works wonders because it is so gentle. I tried using adult shampoo but it dried the hell out of my hair. btw, my hair is extremely thick, long to my hips, and very wavy with some curls. I have only ever washed my hair once per week.





I use it:


once per week, after oiling the night before. no blowdrying or flatironing.
well, i like pantene.. i have dyed hair soo i need a strong shampoo.. and conditioner and i find pantene makes my hair shiny soft and strong and looks like i dont even dye my hair cause if i dont use good shampoo it gets all dryed out looking! blaa! its horrible!
I use tresame. I have medium length hair, and it is kind of between thick and thin. It works because, it makes my hair like really soft (if you buy the shampoo + conditioner). It also keeps it fresh, even if you forget to take a shower the day after. I love it!
I love Aveeno hair shampoo is great it nourish my hair also the Tresemme is very good I really like it makes my hair soft nice I use both my hair look amazing you should give a try.
Tresame (The best kind ever!!!!!!!!!!) It works for my thick hair!!!!!
i like bedhead but my fav is definitely paul mitchell products for sure..i love their stuff...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment