Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whta is the best shampoo and conditioner for daily use?

i got my hair cut yesterday and the woman told me to quit useing pantene bc it has too many vitamins and is causeing breakage she told me to use paul mitchell but i figured that was just so they can make money if you know what i mean. i need one that will help breakage please. i dont care about the price just as long as it is good!Whta is the best shampoo and conditioner for daily use?
Biolage is AMAZING for damaged hair, but like I've said before, it's a bit pricey. Absolutely worth the money though because it hydrates fabulously. Otherwise, I'd recommend Garnier Fructisse. Find your system, and before you know, gorgeous hair will be yours!Whta is the best shampoo and conditioner for daily use?
Paul mitchell is pretty much a stupid brand name shampoo.. I started using head and shoulders.. and that's the best.. but then again I started using baby shamppoo.. I think baby shampoo is the best because it's gentle and it's for baby's. Shampoo really matters and Isuggest you use baby shampoo


hope I helped!!!!
trisseme...pantene is the worst shampoo for anyone's hair...too much wax
Well I like these for my hair it works really good.


herbal Essence then new kind it smells good and they got it for different tips of hair even to help straighten hair if thats what you like.


You can also try Outrageous it works good and smells nice.
If you get a haircut and a stylist suggests you use a certain product, they are trying to make you spend more money, but I listened to my stylist when I was having breakage problems and I am happy I did! I use the Redken Extreme products. They are specifically designed for damaged hair and it works wonders! It is pricier than the Pantene you are using, but you won't regret it! I used to use Pantene, then I tried the Redken Extreme...now I'll never turn back! Halo products are also great for damaged hair! That is more expensive than Redken, but it鈥檚 amazing what it can do! Good luck!
*sigh* just get some Dove.
tresemme anti brakage love it i use tresemme's moisture rich you can find it at target and walmars i got mine from waslgreens i was going to get anti brakge but my stylist said i didnt need that so i just rmoisture rich
I swear by Alberto VO5 products, and they are so cheap. The best for my hair are Tangerine Tickle, but it's becoming harder to find. The regular products are fine, but I would stay away from the milky kind. I like to switch shampoos every few days or so between that and the Garnier Fructis.

No comments:

Post a Comment