Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats a good organic shampoo and conditioner?

i want it so that i don't damage my hair more then it already is. Im white and have somewhat fine hair, so nothing to oily or heavy. i just want something natural so that my hair can grow faster without all the buildup of unnatural products.





also, preferably some type that could help make hair straighter??


but anything is fine. also, preferably make it under $20Whats a good organic shampoo and conditioner?
I absolutely love Miessence. I'm not sure what country you are in and if it would be available but the website that I use is lynellew.mionegroup.com Just be careful, because there are a lot of products out there that claim to be organic and they are not. I did lots of buying and researching before I found this company and I couldn't be happier. Just remember that when you change to organic, it takes about a month for your hair to feel good again as it has to strip all the chemicals out.





Good luck.Whats a good organic shampoo and conditioner?
the store Lush has a great line of all natural, organic hair products... basically everything sold there will be good for your hair. No chemical buildup because everything is handmade from natural ingredients. Most of the stuff is so fresh and natural it even has expiration dates, you don't see that in store brands! Go check it out online or if theres a store near you
MAYO NISSE! It's only like $3 a bottle. I heard it makes your hair soft and shiny. Dunno anything natural that meets your criteria, but if you want to use un-natural stuff use Herbal Essences
i really like bedhead and i love Paul Mitchell products...i feel like they have something for everything...i use tons of their stuff...anywho..hope i helped..=)
eco kid i have exsma and it works4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment